1. Yearly Co. Bangles I’m just shy of obsessed with these hand-made 14 karat gold bangles. The delicate design is intended to be layered, the idea being you get a new one in celebration of each year of marriage. But I also like gifting them to friends and family who have had a milestone year with a birth, wedding, graduation and so forth. You better believe I have my eye on their monogram options so I can sport an M and E for my girls.
2. Looms & Lighting Rugs I’m a firm believer you can’t have too many Oushak rugs. Right now, my bathroom is begging for a beautifully worn one. Enter Looms & Lighting, my favorite source for vintage rugs. Owner Jenn Terry, who is based in Georgia, will help you search for just the right piece for your space.
3. Mainly Baskets Desk Chair I don’t know about you, but I’m planning to take my work productivity to new heights in 2019. And I hope to do it in this impossibly pretty rattan desk chair. It’s available in 21 colors so the only thing I’m uncertain about is which shade I covet most.
4. Hadley Pottery Those that know me well, or barely at all, really, know that I’m a sucker for all things table top. I’m planning to gift classic blue-and-white Hadley Pottery plates, which feature whimsical hand-painted motifs, to my nieces and nephews. (I’ll also be scooping up some for my daughters.) I love the idea of starting a collection for little ones on your list and adding to it each year!
5. Birdies Slippers Quilted satin. Lush pom-poms. Unrivaled comfort. Need I say more about Birdies’ Songbird Slippers? A great gift for moms, sisters, or yourself!
6. Susan Gordon Pottery Swoon worthy. That’s the only way to describe the pieces Susan Gordon crafts in her Birmingham studio. I’m stocking up on her wavy bowls for hostess gifts during the holidays—and beyond.
7. Gray Malin Photography Only a real Scrooge would fail to smile at the site of a beachy Gray Malin photo. His “Beach Ball Splash” is sure to perk up any space—fingers-crossed one of mine!
8. Circa Lighting Linden Lamp This sculptural lamp, designed by Kelly Wearstler, is at the tippy-top of my wish list. I’m hoping to bask in its warm glow for years to come,
9. Ashley Longshore Artwork & Accessories Artist Ashley Longshore’s pop-art work is the stuff designer’s dreams are made of. From her glam paintings to her quirky accessories—I want it all!
10. Noble Designs’ Book My friend Sara Noble’s first book “Finding Fabulous” is hot-off-the-presses! I can’t wait to pore over its beautiful pages and then proudly display it on my coffee table.
P.S. Nashville friends—I’m hosting my second annual Designer Holiday Pop-Up this Thursday Dec 6 and Friday Dec 7. There you’ll find offerings from Yearly Co., Looms & Lighting, Susan Gordon Pottery and many more! Check out my Instagram for all the details.