Mother’s Day is just around the corner. This sweet holiday is a wonderful time to celebrate, yes, your mama and grandmama. But also all the other special women in your life. (Sisters, aunts, life-long friends, I’m looking at you!) Today, I’m sharing six easy, totally charming gifts. They’re stylish, timeless, and, best of all, products from female founded and run companies. Here’s what I’m planning to give—and maybe even get—this Mother’s Day!
1. LAKE Pajamas. Super-soft pima cotton is hard to beat. Also, available in Mommy & Me styles! $114; lakepajamas.com
2. Dixie Design Note Cards. Timeless blue and white stationery, with a touch of whimsy. From $32; dixie-design.com
3. Lizze Love Paintings. Stunning, original artwork at an equally beautiful price point. From $150; lizzyloveart.com
4.Weezie Towels. Because there is nothing more elegant than a monogrammed hand towel. $40 for pair; weezietowels.com
5. Biscuit Home Tin Plates. Classic china patterns, such as the Tobacco Leaf show here, in a picnic-ready (read shatter proof) tin. $12 each; biscuit-home.com
6. Susan Gordon Pottery Earrings. This new Leaf-and-Pod design is as delicate and striking as the rest of the Alabama artisan’s work. $48; susangordonpottery.com